Silly things off the top of my head...
1) we aren’t a you, we are many. There are multiple mods to this blog.
2) You’re literally denying oppression via class while simultaneously acknowledging its existence. It’s a pretty interesting dynamic.
3) This isn’t about individuals, this is about social structures. I’m not pointing out individuals, I’m talking about social structures that lead up to this shit. This entire blog is about the socialization of the general rich population that allows individual rich spoiled kids to act like such enormous shitlords, which as you’ll find out causes the poor to fucking die, or live shittier lives because of it.
4) I don’t care if one rich kid decides to have some rich savior complex and use their money for good, the fact is only the 85 richest people in the world make more than the bottom poorest and that’s not because their grandparents keep passing down a fixed amount of wealth, that’s because they keep siphoning, sucking up like a straw sort of, the wealth from the bottom, and moving it into their bank accounts. They aren’t dispersing their wealth, they aren’t doing enough good in this world, if they were there wouldn’t be such ostentatious, grossly ridiculous, amounts of wealth in the hands of so few, while people’s lives are being cut short because of a complete disregard for human life.
5) There simply aren’t enough instances of the population of the rich valuing human life over money, thats why in the US alone there are 18 million empty homes to the 3.5 million homeless people, which is to say there are far more empty fucking homes than there are those without homes. We care more about the social construction of wealth than we do actual fucking people.
6) The rich have literally decided that money is more important than fundamental human needs like goddamn water. This is what the rich are doing. Why don’t you stop living in some fucked up fantasy land where everyone is happy and just trying to do the best they can and learn that grotesque greed is literally killing, harming, and damaging people’s lives.